This is an adventure trip filled with entertainment and fun, which makes it an ideal vacation destination.
Take the 4×4 mountain trip to visit Big Buddha shrine, Samui’s most well known landmark, the 12-metre high golden Buddha can be seen from several kilometres away. Inside the surrounding temple are many different shrines and other smaller ornate Buddhas. There is also a small market selling a wide range of lucky charms and other souvenirs, alongside numerous food stalls. Also one of the famous attraction in samui – the natural geological formations known as Hin Ta and Hin Yai Rocks ( the Grandpa and Grandma rocks ), which look, respectively, like male and female genitalia.
After that you will come to Koh Samui biggest attraction – Namuang Safari Park.
Take a break from the activities and go for the buffet lunch filled with all delicious dishes you could expect. You would also have showtime with the elephants that are very talented and well trained with various tricks. Monkeys are always entertaining to watch, be it picking coconuts or dancing on their own.
Don’t miss the crocodile show, a very thrilling and fear inducing one. These crocodiles are very friendly and trained by experts.
Take our 4×4 pick up truck to enjoy the beautiful Namuang Waterfall 2 and cool off in the pool or just relax next to the mighty water stream .
Following you will visit the highest and the most breathtaking viewpoint – Phra Tee Pang Korn Temple ; it is situated at top of mountain . The only way to get to the viewpoint is on 4×4 vehicle driven by a professional. From this temple, you get a complete view of Koh Samui, leading from North to the South, the neighboring islands, and a scenic view of the Lamai , one of the best town at the East of Koh Samui .
This could be the best full day trip for you exploring Koh Samui with some adventurous experiences !
|WHAT TO BRING||• Swimming suit
• Comfortable cloths
• Sun protection
• Comfortable shoes
• Raincoat For unpredictable weather
|TOUR INCLUDES||• Registered Guide : English, Chinese and Russain|
|TREMS & CONDITIONS||• Children from 5 – 12 years old charge as children ticket price
• Children below 5 years old free of charge
• Pictures are illustration purpose only
• The program itinerary is subject to change depend on the weather and unpleasant event
• All prices listed are in Thailand Baht/ The price is for per person
• We do not responsible for any loss of your belonging
- Tour Duration is 7 hrs. Tour starts at 9.00 am.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Big Buddha.
- Hinta – Hinyai
- Elephant Trekking 15 -20 Minutes
- Baby Elephant Show
- Monkey Show
- Crocodile Show
- Free!! Taking Photo With Leopard (By Your Camera)
- Thai Buffet Lunch With Local Fruits
- Swimming and Relaxing at The Highest Waterfall in Koh Samui/li>
- Mountains and Sight-Seeing Koh Samui
- Teephang Korn Temple