This full-day program start from the Big Buddha temple, Koh Samui’s most famous landmark; a 15-meter high golden statue in the grounds of Phra Yai temple, which has been seen by visitors from all over the world.
In tour , we take you to the south of Lamai beach to see the famous Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks (Hin Ta & Hin Yai) that are spectacularly natural formations, that have been shaped over millions of years by wind and water. Surrounding with charming market, selling local crafts and delicacies including coconut caramel for which Samui is famous for in Thailand.
No safari in Thailand is complete without elephant trekking – it’s the best part! Some of the island’s dense jungle can only be accessed by an elephant, so sit back and enjoy the silent ride. Our elephant trekking at Namuang Safari Park, along the way you can enjoy the scenery and see some of the local wildlife, giving you a unique bird’s eye view of the amazing tropical rainforest scenery. You’ll also have a photo opportunity with an elephant!. You can get closer and watching trained monkey to do the hardest part of the coconut harvest, climbing to the trees to pick coconut.
Our 4×4 Pick up truck will take you through the Samui jungle to Namuang waterfall 2. Visit the Namuang waterfall 2 , Koh Samui’s most beautiful, largest and most impressive waterfall, with stunning rock formations and verdant surroundings bathed with natural mist.
In this program you will have chance to kayaking through the mangrove forest, enjoy birds watching and discovering the diversity of amphibious ecologies.
Enjoy our Eco tour full day trip while you are travelling in Koh Samui !
|WHAT TO BRING||• Swimming suit
• Comfortable cloths
• Sun protection
• Comfortable shoes
• Raincoat For unpredictable weather
|TOUR INCLUDES||• Registered Guide : English, Chinese and Russain|
|TREMS & CONDITIONS||• Children from 5 – 12 years old charge as children ticket price
• Children below 5 years old free of charge
• Pictures are illustration purpose only
• The program itinerary is subject to change depend on the weather and unpleasant event
• All prices listed are in Thailand Baht/ The price is for per person
• We do not responsible for any loss of your belonging
- Pick up from your hotel
- Plai Leam Temple
- Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks.
- Coconut House Plantation.
- Rubber Plantation
- Elephant Trekking approximately 15 – 20 minutes
- Buffet Lunch
- Visiting the Elephant Village
- Namuang Waterfall II
- Baby Elephants Bathing.
- Baby Elephants Performance.
- Monkey at works: picking up coconuts.
- Kayaking through the mangrove forest
- Return to your hotel