Full-Day Eco Adventures in Koh Samui is another popular excursion on the island. This ecologically-sound experience begins with an elephant ride around the coconut plantations and jungles of the island’s interior. It’s followed by an elephant show and an opportunity for you to feed the elephants by hand.
A sturdy 4×4 jeep then takes up into the mountains to various viewpoints where you enjoy spectacular panoramic views that will take your breath away. After being dropped off – somewhere in the jungle – you can follow a rural path which leads to the 80-metre high Namuang Waterfall where you can relax and swim in one of the natural pools. test
|WHAT TO BRING||• Swimming suit
• Comfortable cloths
• Sun protection
• Comfortable shoes
• Raincoat For unpredictable weather
|TOUR INCLUDES||• Registered Guide
– English- Chinese- Russain• Bottled water
|TREMS & CONDITIONS||• Children 5-12 years old below 5 years old free of charge
• Pictures are illustration purpose only
• The program itinerary is subject to change depend on the weather and unpleasant event
• All prices listed are in Thailand Baht/ The price is for per person
• We do not responsible for any loss of your belonging
- Pick up from your hotel
- Plai Leam Temple
- Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks.
- Coconut House Plantation.
- Rubber Plantation
- Elephant Trekking approximately 15 – 20 minutes
- Buffet Lunch
- Visiting the Elephant Village
- Namuang Waterfall II
- Baby Elephants Bathing.
- Baby Elephants Performance.
- Monkey at works: picking up coconuts.
- Kayaking through the mangrove forest
- Return to your hotel